Home News Joina City Management Speaks On Fire Outbreak

Joina City Management Speaks On Fire Outbreak

382
0

The Joina City management has revealed that the fire that erupted at the complex yesterday came from a restaurant’s extractor fan and the damage was confined to the restaurant’s kitchen only.

In a statement seen by Great Dyke News 24, the management said the damage was minimal and other tenants might have been affected by the water from the sprinklers and the fire brigade water.

“We would like to inform all our stakeholders that a fire broke out at the Joina City. It started in the kitchen of one of our restaurants on the first floor at 1900 hrs on the 22nd of March 2022.

“Our security team called in the fire brigade who attended to the incident and put out of the fire in a short time.

Subscribe For Latest Updates

Sign up to get the latest GreatDyke news updates

Invalid email address
We promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.

“The fire which was coming out on the 3rd-floor deck was coming out of the restaurant’s extractor fan, the damage was confined to the restaurants’ kitchen only,” reads the statement.

The statement added that its business as usual as all facilities are functional.

“The sprinklers in the shop were activated and helped confine the fire to the kitchen only. The damage was minimal and other tenants might have been affected by the water from the sprinklers and the fire brigade water.

“It is business as usual as all facilities are functional. We are humbled by the number of calls we received from all over the world,” reads part of the statement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here