President Emmerson Mnangagwa has extended the Covid-19 lockdown by another 2 weeks.
Speaking during the Covid National address today he said Intercity travel remains banned adding that all private companies seeking to open should test staff.
Below are the highlights .
- Hours of business 0800hrs to 1700hrs
- Curfew from 2000hrs to 0530hrs
- No inter city or inter provincial travel
- No social gatherings
- Funerals restricted to 30 people.
- Essential services to remain functional
- Government offices to increase capacity from 10 to 25%
- All private companies seeking to open should test staff
- Judiciary to open for serious/urgent cases
- Schools to remain closed
- Informal sector to open if they have satisfied WHO guidelines.