With much of the globe now under lockdown, we have never been so tethered to our screens — for work, to connect with friends or to distract ourselves.
So here are some tips on how to protect your eyes:
• Blink, rather than touch your eyes.
• Use drops if your eyes feel dry.
• Turn your devices to night mode in the evening.
• Try the 20-20-20 approach: For every 20 minutes spent staring at a screen, take a 20-second break and look 20 feet in front of you.
• Place your computer screen in line with your eyes, and about 18 to 30 inches from where you’re sitting, and tilt it back slightly.